Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Big Brother 9/17 episode

I'm behind as usual.

But I'm still in mourning over Izzy's eviction.

While I don't like it when players leave abruptly when they're voted out, and of course I do not condone any form of violence, I laughed out loud when Izzy pushed Cam away and said, "I'll be seeing you next week, Piggy." It was just the right amount of playful sass, but I know she was also so upset that Cam's plan to get her out worked.

My other thought:
Jared is playing a terrible mental game. He and Cirie are still in the game because luckily he can win comps. Cory was absolutely right in everything he said about Jared and Cirie. Jared was trying to bulldoze his way through multiple lies. And Cirie has become entangled in too many alliances.

I'm rooting for Matt and Jag.

librarianintx 

No comments: