Tuesday, March 13, 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge: Tattoos

I don't have any tattoos. Honestly, I'm not a fan of them. I think one or two small ones are okay. But I don't understand covering yourself in tattoos. I don't think most of them are attractive or appealing. Just my opinion.

Having said all that, I have entertained the idea of getting a tattoo, but not seriously. Sometimes I think of doing something that for me would be wild and crazy, but then the feeling passes. I never follow through.

If I did get a tattoo, it would likely be a butterfly. The problem is, I would want it to show of course, so people could see it, but I wouldn't want it to be prominent, or interfere with what I'm wearing. For example, I could get a small tattoo on my ankle, which might look cute when I'm dressed casually in capris pants or a summer dress. But I wouldn't necessarily want the tattoo to show if I was dressed for a wedding or work event. Maybe the tattoo could be covered up with make-up sometimes. I don't know.

Another problem is that I have a low tolerance for pain. I'm a wuss, a weanie. I don't think I could do it. Not even a small one.

So I'm not saying never. But I am saying probably not.

librarianintx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, let's do. I'll get the 3E Love symbol.
Bip