Monday, January 02, 2017

Books I read in 2016

I had a goal of reading the equivalent of two books a month, twenty-four books for the year, and I surpassed the goal! Yay! Most were were e-books, but seven were audio books and two were print books. Here's the list:

Uncovered
The Martian (audio)
Life is Short
I am Forbidden
The Memory of Light (audio)
Upstairs at the White House
Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter
If at Birth You Don't Succeed - (print)
My Train to Freedom
Wayward Pines Book Two (audio)
Memories Before and After the Sound of Music
No Parking at the End Times
Run Brother Run
Trapped: My Life with Cerebral Palsy
My Grandfather Would Have Shot Me
The Lives and Loves of Daisy and Violet Hilton
Last Orphans Book One
Wayward Pines Book Three (audio)
Guy Town by Gaslight: A History of Vice in Austin's First Ward (print)
Below Stairs (audio)
The Girl with Seven Names
Room: A Novel (audio)
My Mother's House
Behind Closed Doors (audio)
Infinite Devotion 
Crank: Book One

librarianintx

No comments: