Friday, January 27, 2017

Blogging

In 2015 and 2016, my number of blog posts was much higher than the previous eight years of my blogging career. In fact, 2016 was a huge year for me; I logged 100 blog posts! In 2015 I only wrote 48 blog posts. I always want to do better each year than I did the previous year in whatever endeavor I am involved in - reading, blogging, writing recaps, whatever. So this year I want to write more than 100 blog posts. This is a completely achievable goal. If I write at least ten blog posts per month, that would be 120 posts in a year. Absolutely do-able. At least ten days out of a thirty or thirty-one day month? C'mon! Easy!!

Learn to avoid what prevents me from blogging:
1) Getting sucked into Facebook
2) Focusing on chores
3) Useless worrying
4) Feeling sorry for myself
5) Procrastinating
6) Fear of success / failure
So do it!
Make it happen!
Find the time!
Don't disappoint yourself!
Reach your goal!
Maybe even exceed it!

Attaining a goal is so exciting!
It makes you feel so good about yourself.
You feel accomplished.
Successful.
Proud.

DO IT!!

librarianintx

No comments: