Sunday, January 01, 2017

A new tradition

Today is only the first day, so who knows how long I will do this for. I usually don't keep up with my resolutions all the year through. I think few people. do.

Anyway, today I wrote an encouraging word on a piece of paper and put it in my pocket. It was a bit of a challenging day ( see the previous post), so I took the piece of paper out a few times and looked at it. I think it helped me get through the day. I want to try to write down an encouraging word or phrase or quote every morning and put it in my pocket to help me get through the day. If I can manage to save them, at the end of each month I can look through them and see what the word or phrase was. I'm sure there will be some repetition.

The word today was resiliency.

I think I was resilient today.

librarianintx


No comments: