Thursday, September 24, 2015

Survivor: Second Chance Week 1

I'm not planning to write Survivor recaps this season because I don't have time, but I am disappointed that Vytas was the first contestant to leave. I like him. Luckily I still have several people to root for - Spencer, Joe, Woo, and Jeremy. Unfortunately, Abi was not eliminated last night, and Kass and Sherin are still there as well.

Three of my four favorites had a good showing last night. Woo nabbed the rice, Spencer lit the torches and tried to win the immunity challenge for his team when Kelly W. failed in her attempt, and Joe DID secure the win by fashioning the pole that was long and strong enough to grab the key to light the final torch.

For me, Abi was definitely the most annoying contestant last night. She needs to go.

librarianintx

No comments: