Thursday, September 17, 2015

Big Brother - SPOILERS

Remember how I said there was no way that Vanessa and Steve would be the final two?

To quote former Texas governor Rick Perry - "Oops." :-)

Austin can only blame himself for his ouster on the surprise elimination Tuesday night. He knew Vanessa was dangerous. He knew she lied over and over again. Yet he continued to align with her. He didn't get her out when he had the chance. And now he's languishing in the jury house, thinking of what could have been.

I am rooting for Steve. I have not enjoyed Vanessa's game play - all of the theatrics and making up stories about people to get them kicked out. She has been effective, but her style is not fun to watch in my opinion. Steve has made some boneheaded moves, but he has finally kicked his game into high gear. Okay, at least one of his HOH wins was dumb luck. But I think he has achieved enough to deserve the win. Unfortunately, I don't think the jury agrees with me.

And who do I hope will win the fan favorite award? I'm not voting, but I hope Jason wins. Meg might take it, though. Or Steve. Possibly even Johnny. James was a lot of fun to watch this season as well. Will be interesting to see who people vote for.

librarianintx

No comments: