Saturday, November 08, 2014

Another Dancing with the Stars note

The most disappointing contestant for me this season - Antonio Sabato Jr.  I feel bad saying that, because I know he's a good guy, and he really tried hard to learn the dances.

I just had high expectations for him. He's such a hot guy; I thought he and Cheryl would sex up the dance floor like she and Gilles Marini did.

But alas, such was not the case. They worked really hard, but Antonio never figured out how to use his hips. He almost figured it out on the salsa, but not quite. I still think he was better than Tommy Chong and Michael Waltrip, but as we fans know all too well, the worst are not always eliminated first.

So good try, Antonio. And don't worry, you are still all kinds of hot.

I also have to say again, I love Erin Andrews! She is far and away the best hostess the show has had. I enjoy the post-dance interviews now. And she and Tom are great together.

librarianintx

No comments: