Thursday, March 25, 2010

Librarian 2.0 Step 11: The Wide World of Podcasting

My thoughts:
I have some experience with podcasts. My roommate subscribes to several podcasts on I-tunes, and I have listened to the ones for the tv show "Lost." Some of them have been podcasts and some of them have been vidcasts. Also I recently listened to Resiliency Radio, a podcast developed by Rick Allen and Lauren Monroe, on BlogTalkRadio www.blogtalkradio.com.

Since I am more engaged by video than audio, I prefer vidcasts. But I like podcasts too. I don't know if I would ever make one, since I think no one should be subjected to my voice for long periods of time. :) But it might be fun to do it at least once, to show myself that I could learn how. Maybe eventually I'll embed a pod or vidcast in my blog. You never know. :)

librarianintx

No comments: