Thursday, February 11, 2010

profile pic

Okay, I am now only semi-anonymous. I added a profile pic yesterday. I was tired of that outline that didn't look a thing like me. :) Well, the picture I used is almost two years old, and I've cut my hair since then, so it looks a little less like me. It looks better than me, though, so that's why I used it.

If I'm going to be a blogger, I need to learn how to compose quickly and not be so perfectionistic (I deleted part of this sentence twice, trying to get it to sound the way I wanted it to.) Stop that! :) Think it, and type it, and let it be out there for anyone who chooses to read it. I'm realizing that I have a lot to say, and not enough time in the day for all I want to do, including blogging, so I need to learn to say it fast and be happy with whatever way it sounds.

That's a run-on sentence.
Who cares! Its a blog, not a research paper!

Is anything I have to say important...meaningful? Probably not. But I'm going to say it anyway.

librarianintx

No comments: