Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Big Brother - My Thoughts BEFORE the POV Comp

I think it's smart to keep Hisam in the dark and plan to back door him.

But it IS a dangerous plan - because Hisam is a strong competitor.

If he is picked for POV, he could win.

And then what will Felicia do? Keep the noms the same?

Neither Cameron or Jag are in her alliance, so she likely will. 

It's so hard - I like everyone!

I don't even dislike Hisam - I just think he's playing a bad game. 

He's not a terrible person, but he needs to work on not talking down to people - especially women - who are the majority of his alliance. 

It will be interesting to see what happens. 

There should have been drinking a game with Sunday's episode - take a swig every time Hisam said how happy he was to be safe for the week.

librarianintx

No comments: