Friday, August 18, 2023

Big Brother - My Thoughts So Far

I haven't been watching television lately, so it feels good to be watching a show again.

I have not seen last night's episode, so I don't know who was voted out.

I'm very pleased with how diverse the cast is. Honestly, there isn't anyone I don't like yet. But that can change on a dime. I still like Hisam, but I think his emphasis on truth and transparency is coming across as controlling and being arrogant. He needs to check himself before he wrecks his game.

While I don't have a favorite yet, I will say I'm a big fan of Cirie, and would love to see her go far. I think she has the fortitude and game play to win, but I do worry that she and Jared are being seen together too much, and she was showing motherly concern when he was in the Nether World.

Kudos to BB for having a Deaf houseguest this season. I read a lengthy article about the work they have done and the technology they have implemented to level the playing field for Matt, including making sure the audio veto competition from Wednesday night was accessible for him.

librarianintx 

No comments: