Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Year in Review 2022 - Accomplishments

Accomplishments:

I started playing Wordle at the beginning of the year, then added Spelling Bee. 

I took Pickup for the first time (Austin's answer to Uber)

I fixed an Internet outage in the apartment.

I've learned to enjoy the challenge of figuring something out (never thought that would happen)

I read 27 books. I need to update my Goodreads account.

I learned how to take a COVID test. :-/

I'm studying a little Spanish and sign language (emphasis on little)

I have made surprising and exciting strides in my mental health:

My storm phobia is not gone, but it is much improved. I don't check the weather obsessively, and I can now stay by myself during a storm - sometimes. :) 

My re-entry anxiety from the pandemic is also much better. I haven't been to a big event like a concert for health reasons, but I can be out in public without anxiety - most of the time.

I can also talk about my mental health, which is huge for me.

Finally, I am becoming more open about my physical health. I started using a rollator a few months ago. Her name is Poppy - more about her in future posts.

librarianintx 


No comments: