Tuesday, July 07, 2020

"Living Under the Threat" - Today Will Be Perfect

Today will be the perfect day.
Or as perfect as possible.

I will be productive with work.
I have several meetings and webinars scheduled, so I think productivity will be a given.

I will not procrastinate with my exercising.
So far so good on this one.
I already got my walk in.

I will drink a lot of water.
My first 8 ounces is on the table near me.

I won't go to bed at midnight.
Fingers crossed.

I will have time for something enjoyable too - a show or two, some reading.
I already listened to my audio book on my walk.
Yay me!

I will be happy today.
I won't worry.
I'll concentrate on what is good in my life.
I'll be grateful.
I'll live in the moment.
And it will be a fantastic day.

Even during a pandemic.

librarianintx

No comments: