Wednesday, July 15, 2020

"Living Under the Threat" - A Better Schedule

Nearly four months into the pandemic, and I'm finally getting on a better schedule.

Not perfect, but better.

I'm procrastinating less.

I'm not waiting until 9 pm or later to eat dinner.

I'm not finishing my exercises close to midnight.

I'm figuring things out.

Last night I ate dinner around 6:30 and I had my exercises finished before 8 - except my arm ones. I still did those late.

Every day this week so far I have walked in the morning, before work.
That has helped tremendously.
Because of the heat, if I don't walk in the morning, I have to wait until 8 or 8:30 at night.

Today I have been very tired.
I only did a short walk.
But it was still a walk.
I've been listening to an audio book on my walks, which has been nice.
Something to concentrate on, to help me not focus on my achy legs and fear of falling.

I've also been remembering to take my medicines earlier.
Eating and taking my medicines late have resulted in some rough nights of heartburn.
Not good at all.
Had to fix that.

So now I have more time to relax in the evenings.
Watch shows.
Read.

I'm still staying up too late, but not as late.
And it's not because I'm procrastinating.
So I'm happy about that.

If something isn't working, fix it.
Make your life better.
Find that balance.

It's 7:25.
Time to do those exercises.

librarianintx

1 comment:

Dianne King said...

Where's the like button on these things?