Friday, December 02, 2016

Survivor Season 33 11/30 Episode

Whew! David survived another week! He wasn't in as much danger as I expected. The Jay/Zeke/Sunday/Bret alliance mentioned needing to get him out, but they didn't go for it.

The reward challenge was the obligatory loved ones cry fest, made all the more poignant when Adam's brother appeared to bring him news about his ailing mom. None of the contestants know what Adam is going through, but I was so happy when Jay picked Adam, along with Sunday, Will, and their loved ones, to join him on the reward so Adam and his brother could have some time together.

David kept up with the majority of the other survivors on the reward challenge, but he was the first one to drop during the immunity challenge. That immediately made me nervous. But the David/Adam/Ken/Hannah alliance received the life-saving gift of Will flipping to their side to vote out Zeke. Adam played his hidden immunity idol to ensure Hannah's safety, just in case Will decided not to flip.

I like Zeke; I wish he had been in David's alliance. I thought his exit was super classy, telling everyone that it had been an honor to play the game with them.

I don't understand why the Zeke alliance targeted Hannah again, rather than a stronger player. But I'll take it. It remains to be seen whether Will stays with the David alliance, or if he flips back to Jay, Bret, and Sunday.

librarianintx

No comments: