Friday, June 10, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance

The new season has started, but I haven't seen any episodes yet. I'm two behind so far. I'm trying to decide if I want to watch this season. It's a given that I'm going to watch Dancing with the Stars every season. It's one of my favorite shows. But So You Think Can Dance has been waning for me over the years.  A big reason why are the judges. I've never been a fan of Nigel, Paula annoys me, and although I enjoy Jason Derulo as a singer and dancer, I don't think judging is his strong suit. This year the show is trying something new: So You Think You Can Dance kids edition. All of the dancers are young, not 18 and over like usual. I'm hesitant to start watching. Part of me thinks I won't like the new format. Part of me is afraid I WILL like it, and then I'll have another show to watch, when I'm trying to cut down on tv. Each episode has only been an hour so far, so maybe I'll give it a try. But I'm still waffling. Maybe I'll catch up this weekend. Maybe not.

librarianintx

No comments: