Friday, June 10, 2016

Body washes

I have a mild addiction to body washes. I already have a few from Bath & Body Works, but whenever I get a coupon for a store brand, I buy another bottle. There are currently four in my shower, and a few more in the cabinet. My favorite scents are vanilla sugar, sweet pea, and orange. This morning I tried mandarin for the first time. I like it! I'm all into my surroundings smelling good. My mom gave me a butterfly nightlight that you can put scented oil in. It lasts for about three months, and wow, does my room smell great!
A friend was in my bathroom recently, and laughed at all the bottles in my shower. I don't mind. Variety is the spice of life. I enjoy choosing a scent based on what I'm wearing. I have a bunch of body sprays and lotions too, but i don't use the lotions much.
I've been through times in my life when taking a shower was an anxiety-producing experience. So I appreciate and relish the days when showering is the relaxing and rejuvenating activity that it is intended to be.
librarianintx

No comments: