Friday, November 20, 2015

Survivor: Second Chances

Jeremy is still in it. Scrappy Spencer is still fighting for the win. And Joe continues to dominate the immunity challenges. So I'm pleased. But I don't understand why the majority decided to align this week with the "three witches." Doesn't make sense to me. And why did the group target Wentworth two weeks ago, instead of Ciera or Abi? Why did they go after the one that had a hidden immunity idol? I rarely think the show is rigged, but when that happened - it made me wonder.

Oh Spencer was SO close to swimming for that advantage! You can see that if he had not hesitated for just a fraction of an instant, he would have beaten Fishbach. I was so worried that the group would take the opportunity to kick out Spencer, but luckily he wasn't in the running at all for elimination.

I was SO happy that Spencer was a big reason that his team won the reward challenge. He is always one of the first to step up and take on a task - anything from unknotting ropes to working puzzles to pitching bags into holes. He's a hard worker, a team player, and a good strategist. I want him to win so badly, but I doubt he will. I'm still holding on to hope, though.

librarianintx


No comments: