Thursday, November 26, 2015

Survivor Second Chances 11/25

A very satisfying two episode-in-one-night edition of Survivor: Spencer won an immunity challenge (!) and both eliminations were blindsides of people I was happy to see walk down the stairs and into the jury pool: first Ciera, and then Fishbach. Okay, I did feel a little bad for Stephen. He played his advantage, and I know he thought his move would make a big impact, and instead he got his torch snuffed. I also felt bad that he had been so sick and was in so much pain, but he didn't quit, and instead he got voted out. Nobody said Survivor is easy, or fair.

I don't blame Joe one bit for not voting to improve the shelter. He had to participate in the challenge; he had no other option. He knew that the tribe was gunning for him as soon as he lost the challenge. As it turned out, he didn't get voted out, but he knew he couldn't take the chance. I'm actually surprised that so many people gave up their chance at immunity. The constant rain has obviously take a big toll on all of them.

I am totally freaking out over the scenes for next week. Someone gets hurt, and its obviously a white male. That means it has to be either Joe, Spencer, or Keith. I certainly do not want anyone to get hurt, and especially not Spencer. Please please do not let it be Spencer. And whoever got hurt, I hope it is not as serious as it seemed to be in the preview. Since this is a visit from loved ones episode, the possibility exists that a loved one could have been injured, since they sometimes participate in the challenges. We'll have to wait and see. I am VERY nervous.

librarianintx

No comments: