Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Big Brother 15

What was going to be my prediction / strategy analysis for tonight's episode will now be a rant against posting spoilers online. People, please. I'm getting old. My memory isn't what it used to be. Usually I save the last few episodes on my DVR so I can refer back to them if necessary when writing a blog post. I've even taken notes - about who won HOH, who was nominated for eviction, blah blah. But I just went to look up one piece of information - and found out EVERYTHING that happened tonight - on wikipedia! COME ON! If you're going to post spoilers, fine, but do it in such a way that people can avoid them if they want to. I found out who won POV, and if that changed the nominations. It was in a grid with all the other information from this season. All I'm asking is that information NOT be posted until after the episode airs. Some people don't want to be spoiled. Some people want to make predictions and analyze the situation first. Our predictions may or not be stupid...but let us make them first!! Let us have our fun, let us use our brains a little, even if it is just for a silly television show. Geez! :-(

librarianintx

No comments: