Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stefano's quote about James

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/04/american-idols-stefano-langone-jokes-james-is-a-little-crybaby.html

American Idol's Stefano Langone Jokes 'James Is A Little Crybaby'

[snip]

On his bromance with James:

"James is a little crybaby. [laughs] James is my brother man, we been roommates since Hollywood. He's a brother to me, I'm going to be the best man at his wedding. He lost it last night, I told him to stay focused and don't even worry about me, I'm gonna be fine ... I was just telling him not to worry about me. I did everything that I set out to do on this show. Every single thing I set out. It's gonna pay off, I'm gonna do great and I told him to keep on focusing on the show. I calmed him down a little bit. He was a wreck, he's a big crybaby." [laughs]

[snip]

James wears his heart on his sleeve. Love that. :)

librarianintx

No comments: