Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Songs 4-26 and 4-27

Yesterday I only had time to listen to a few songs...part of a Journey greatest hits cd. "Separate Ways" is an older song that I'm obsessed with right now, so I think I listened to that three times. :)

Today so far its been Idol download day. I listened to James Durbin's songs, and then the songs that Casey James performed on Idol. Casey doesn't have a cd out yet, but he's working on one. Fingers crossed that its more blues than country!

librarianintx

1 comment:

Blue Tower Training said...

I love, love, love old 80's bands ~ Journey, .38 Special, REO Speedwagon, The Outfield...I could go on forever! Takes me back to a time in my life where living was a little less stressful and much easier (though it probably only seems that way in my memory) :)