Saturday, October 12, 2024

Big Brother Season 23: My Thoughts on the Top 3 (SPOILERS!)

 First of all, I have absolutely loved this season!

I was in a tv slump before the season started, but BB brought me out of that. 

I thought I would hate the whole AI thing, but it was pretty cool. 

What I loved most, though, were the contestants this season - this was an awesome group! 

Very diverse and entertaining!

Yes, my favorites are in the jury house (Quinn and Kimo) but I think Chelsie and Makensey both deserve to win. 

I hope they are sitting next to each other at the end. 

That will be a battle royale. 

Cam DOES NOT deserve to win. Point blank.

Luckily I am 95% sure that the jury agrees with me. 

Thanks for a super fun season Big Brother!

I'll be watching and rooting for the ladies tomorrow night.

And who do I want to win favorite houseguest?

My top 2 are Quinn and Kimo, of course. 

I also wouldn't mind if Chelsie, Makensey, or Cedric got the votes. 

I think Tucker might win, though. 

librarianintx

No comments: