Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Big Brother Season 26 Finale - My Thoughts (SPOILERS)

I am happy with who won, but I wish the vote had been closer. 

At the same time, I understand why it wasn't. 

I do think Chelsie was the mastermind, and she did influence some of Makensy's decisions, especially getting Leah out. 

Big Brother is a tough game to play. 

You get close to people, you form alliances, you are together 24/7, and then if you want to win the big money you often have to eliminate a friend, an alliance member, maybe even a crush, and take someone to the end who doesn't deserve to be there. 

I am so glad that Makensy chose loyalty and integrity over money. 

I hope she feels that she did the right thing. 

And I hope she is proud of the game that she played. 

This Texas girl is proud of that Texas girl. 

And I was thrilled to see two strong women at the end. 

I was not surprised to see Tucker win Favorite Houseguest.

I was happy that Quinn was in the top 3 for that prize. 

But Angela also being in the top 3?!?!?!

Look - I'm sure Angela is a very nice person. 

But in the Big Brother house, she was manipulative, paranoid, and a bully.  

Anyway, it was a very fun season. 

Congrats Chelsie, and thanks Big Brother!

librarianintx

 


No comments: