Friday, June 23, 2023

Orange Clothes

I promise, this is not a post about college football.

It's just a background story.

I went to UT for grad school.
My mom's side of the family is mostly an Aggie dynasty.

If you're from Texas, or know about college football, you get it.

I have never owned a stitch of orange clothing.

When I went to UT, I bought a school shirt that was not orange (not easy to find)

But things change.
People change.
My family still bleeds maroon.
THAT hasn't changed.

But I decided I don't have to dislike orange anymore.

I now have two orange shirts 
One long sleeve, one short sleeve.
I have an orange jacket.
I even have orange undies. 😊

Call it orange
Tangerine
Dreamsicle?
Coral?

It's new and different and I like it.

Change can be fun.

librarianintx

1 comment:

Libby Lieberman said...

Good for you! Enjoy your orange!