Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Comment About Facebook

I want to clarify something I said in my previous post. I made a comment about Facebook being mindless. Or at least that's how I think people will interpret it. But I don't think Facebook, or any social media, is mindless. I am a fan of social media. I think Facebook and other social media are important tools in our society. What my intention was in the comment is that sometimes I spend too much time mindlessly scrolling through Facebook. I feel I could be making better use of the day doing something productive like reading or writing. Facebook plays a role in my life, and I have no plans to give it up. What I would like to do is curtail the time I spend there. I want my time with Facebook to be quality versus quantity.

librarianintx

No comments: