Friday, July 15, 2016

Weird Dreams

Have I mentioned before that since my CO2 is coming down and the bipap is doing its job, my dreams are more vivid and I remember them more often - and many of them are so bizarre.

Two nights ago, I dreamed that I was at some restaurant / museum that was in a swimming pool. I know, right? Crazy. I love to swim, but it was a bad situation for me because the water was freezing, and I can't handle cold water. So there were stations with all this delicious food, but you had to swim to each station, and I was stuck at the entrance to the place, watching everyone else eat and being able to smell how good everything was. There was also all this adorable butterfly stuff that you could buy - shirts and posters and mugs - but again you had to swim to a station.

At one point a friend tried to put me on his shoulders and get me to a station, but my balance was too poor, and I started to fall backwards. I got scared, and he put me back on the steps at the entrance.

At the end of the dream, the water suddenly drained, and I was able to eat and buy butterfly stuff.
So there was a happy ending at least.
But really - so strange!!

Luckily, even though some of the dreams are disturbing, I usually wake feeling fairly refreshed. So I'll take the weird dreams and be exceedingly grateful for how good the bipap is making me feel. Extremely appreciative. 

librarianintx

No comments: