Monday, October 18, 2010

Glee podcast

I'm having a good morning so far, so I hate to rant, but I'm listening to "A Gleeful Podcast" - my first time to listen to a Glee podcast. I was so excited to listen to the discussion of the "Grilled Cheezus" episode that I love so much. So far I'm mostly just really annoyed, especially with the guy who's talking, Josh. He is so critical! And he doesn't get his facts straight. Finn didn't sing the Billy Joel song, Puck did. Finn wasn't in the hospital scene at all. And Chris Colfer didn't lose the Emmy to Aaron Paul from "Breaking Bad," because that was the drama category. Chris lost to Eric Stonestreet from "Modern Family." I understand no one's perfect, but if you're going to discuss a show, the characters and the people who play them, at least know what you're talking about most of the time.

I don't expect everyone to have the reactions I do. And I can see some validity to some of his criticisms. But I just felt like he was way too picky. Does he even like the show?

Now I'm listening to the podcast on the Britney Spears episode. Nearly ten minutes into the podcast, and they have not said one word about the episode yet; they're going on and on about other stuff. These people come across as quite self-absorbed. I'm disappointed. I expected people who make a Glee podcast to really like the show, and what I've heard so far is a little praise and a lot of pickiness.

Maybe I need to do a Glee podcast. :)
librarianintx

No comments: