Thursday, July 30, 2026

Big Brother Episode 7/30/26: SPOILERS!

 The agent of chaos has been evicted - by unanimous vote

Oh Jason. I hoped you would make it far in the game. 

You played a terrible game. 

But you are a good person. 

Big Brother is not easy. 

I wish you had been able to separate your emotions and your insecurities from your game play. 

I was impressed that Rome was able to handle his eviction with grace and not take anything that happened personally. 

For me, watching Jason's time in the Big Brother house was by turns awkward, funny, frustrating and painful. 

I am very glad that Julie told you were in the Top 3 of voting every week for America's Vote. 

I'm also glad she made the point that you are an icon too. 

Learn and grow from this experience, remember the good times, hold on the friendships you made, and start working on your next adventure.  

All my best to you.

librarianintx

No comments: