Friday, August 05, 2022

Big Brother 8/4 Episode: My Thoughts (Spoilers!)

Wow.
That was an EPIC blindside!
Go big or go home - bye Nicole!

She was my pick to win - for about five minutes

For a police officer, she was too emotional. And cocky. And loose-lipped.

She and Daniel turned out to be a terrible alliance. Their single-minded goal to oust Taylor resulted in a truly dumb move. I understand they thought they had the numbers, but y'all...this is Big Brother! And when Monte got the three girls to flip - that added icing to the cake. An almost unanimous eviction - and now Daniel is a dead man walking - unless he wins HOH or makes a new alliance. But I don't see anyone wanting to work with him considering his bitchy comments after Nicole walked out the door.

Having said all this, though, I'm not exactly celebrating Taylor's win. I agree that she has been bullied, and the misunderstanding with Nicole was not her fault, but Taylor can be cocky too. The whole "Queen" thing - it's a lot. Belief in yourself - fantastic. Belief that you're better than everyone else - thumbs down.

librarianintx 

No comments: