Wednesday, April 06, 2022

RuPaul's Drag Race: Who Will Make the Top 4?

We are down to just five queens: Willow Pill, Lady Camden, Daya Betty, Angeria, and Bosco (autocorrect is having a field day with these names).

Who should make the finale?
Who will make the finale?
Who do I want to make the finale?
And who do I want to win?

I think they all deserve to make it.
They are all talented and have done well this season.

I would like to see Willow Pill, Lady Camden, Angeria, and Bosco in the finale. But I think there's a good chance that Daya will edge out Bosco. Bosco has been in the bottom too many times.

Angeria has been my favorite this season. But after a strong start, she has just been mostly safe. So she won't win, and I understand that. I hope she makes it to the finale.

I think Willow Pill will win, and deserves to win. She has never been in the bottom. Lady Camden is also a contender, but I think Willow will snatch the Crown. And I am good with that. I have much respect for both of them.

librarianintx 

No comments: