Monday, December 30, 2019

Survivor Finale - My Thoughts

The finale was weeks ago, so who cares, anymore, right?

Well, that's how I felt about the finale.

Usually I'm a sucker for redheads, but Tommy didn't do a thing for me. I wasn't rooting for Noura or Dean either. Kellee was my favorite of the season, until she got voted out with TWO idols in her pocket. So honestly, I didn't care who won.

For me, the best moment of the last night was at the reunion show when both Elaine and Janet were gifted with $100,000 by singer and Survivor super fan Sia. I would have been very happy to see either one of them win the million, but at least they were recognized for the impact they had on the season.

CBS and Survivor really mucked up (you know there's another word I want to use) when it came to Dan's sexual harassment. He should have been gone the moment Kellee made her first allegation. Period. What happened isn't going to cause me to stop watching the show. But they need to do better. Way better.

librarianintx

No comments: