Friday, August 12, 2016

Sugar rush

It has been the week of sugar at work. A dizzying amount of the white stuff. A donut AND a brownie on Tuesday. A chocolate chip cookie on Wednesday. Chocolate ice cream on Thursday (swoon). And this morning - carrot cake with very sweet frosting AND another scoop of chocolate ice cream. I'm surprised I'm not hopping around the office like a kangaroo. OMG, it was all SO good, but I'm also feeling very guilty. I have seriously fallen off the sugar wagon. More than fallen. I've rolled off and been run over repeatedly. I need to get back on track. Even when I was eating sugar daily I RARELY consumed two sugary snacks in one day. I have now done that TWICE in one week. And I just found out that there is an ice cream festival in town tomorrow.

No. Absolutely NOT.

librarianintx

No comments: