Monday, December 28, 2015

Survivor Second Chances Finale

I know, I am super late in posting this. You know, the holidays, plus my mom celebrated a big birthday....blah blah. But what a great finale it was! It was a very fun season to watch. My dream final four would have been Woo, Joe, Spencer, and Jeremy. Yes, I was rooting for Spencer to win, but honestly, I knew he wouldn't. He had too many enemies on the jury. I'm just thrilled he made it to the final tribal council. Jeremy played the family/new baby card at exactly the right time. I'm glad he won; obviously he was one of my favorites. The game meant something very different to Jeremy and Spencer. Jeremy wanted to win for the money. Spencer wanted to win for the title. Both wanted redemption for their first time in the game, but so did everyone this season.

I think its interesting that I like Spencer so much, when so many people seem to view him as arrogant and detached. What I like about Spencer is his determination and scrappiness, for lack of a better term (Blogger doesn't like it!) He is a team player and a good strategist, as well as an excellent puzzle-solver. He does not give up. Somehow he went from first on everyone's lips to be voted out, to making it to the finale tribal council.

Thanks for a fantastic season, Survivor and players! And congratulations to Jeremy and his family!

librarianintx

No comments: