Friday, January 04, 2008

O Iowa

Its OBAMA time in Iowa!!

I haven't blogged about Obama before? I know I've journaled about him. His speech at the DNC made me stand up in the middle of my roommate's bedroom and applaud. Without a doubt he is the politician of my life. I have never been so interested in seeing someone get elected, although I did stay up until 4 am when Gore "won" in 2000. I would like to get involved in his campaign, and maybe now that I'm feeling better I'll be able to. Last night was quite exciting. I know its "only the Iowa Caucus." There is still a lot of time for anything to happen. But history WAS made last night. And I loved watching it happen. He is such a brilliant speaker. Of course I worry about his inexperience. And to be perfectly honest I have expected more of him from the debates. But like I said, there is still time. He's got huge momentum, and he needs to maintain it. Next stop: New Hampshire!

librarianintx

No comments: