Sunday, September 01, 2024

Big Brother Season 26 8/29 Episode SPOILERS

Ah the mighty have fallen...

The house was absolutely right in getting Tucker out when they had the chance.

There are still lots of strategic, entertaining houseguests playing the game.

But Tucker sure was fun to watch.

I hope he'll be considered for an All Stars season.

But Tucker's elimination means that Angela is STILL in the house.

Manipulative, whiny, chaos -creating in a cringeworthy way Angela.

If she takes credit for instigating Tucker's elimination, I might throw my phone.

Chelsie and Quinn get those points. And T'Kor for putting Tucker up as a pawn.

Tucker irritated me sometimes. He was cocky. He sulked when he didn't get his way. 

But I was very impressed with his loyalty to Angela, even when she betrayed him.

And he accepted a punishment so T'Kor could get money, even after she put him on the block.

Tucker is a stand up guy.
I'm glad America rewarded him for his efforts as the AI Instigator.

librarianintx 


No comments: