Sunday, July 28, 2024

Big Brother Season 26 7/25/24 Episode - SPOILERS!

Ugh!!
I did not want Matt to go.
I didn't want Angela to have that satisfaction. 

But I do understand that he was a big threat to win, so it made sense to take him out.

I just hope that was the motive, not that the majority of the houseguests were siding with Angela.

I still think she's toast.
No one will work with her after her tirades. Hopefully Kenny takes her out. 

I don't hate Angela. Not everyone is suited to play this game. 

From what I see, Matt is a good guy. His speech to the houseguests and his interview with Julie were heartfelt, respectful, mature, eloquent. He did not deserve what happened to him. Period.

At the same time, I like Kenny and Kimo, so I didn't want them to go either.

Finally, what the hell was Joseph doing after he cast his vote? His flirting with the mirror, or whatever that was, was amusing for a second and then got weird. He almost missed the vote reveal! Dude, that was awkward.

librarianintx 

No comments: