Thursday, July 25, 2024

Big Brother Season 26, 7/24/24 Episode - SPOILERS!!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED!

BB fans - Whew! - The drama is starting EARLY y'all!

That was uncomfortable!

I feel so bad for Matt. 

He was playing the game. He did not verbally assault Angela. 

Angela was playing too hard, and got hella paranoid. Lack of sleep, the lights, the noise, her constant surveillance, alone in the HOH room - all of that has taken a toll.  

Houseguests can be rehabilitated, but when you snap as badly as she did - I don't think anyone will want to work with her now. 

Some people are just not able to handle the pressure cooker of the BB house. 

I'm not saying I'm a huge fan of Matt's, but I hope he can keep his cool and weather Storm Angela. Let the crazy train chug on by. Don't give her any ammunition to use against you. 

Buckle up BB fans!

librarianintx


No comments: