Thursday, October 01, 2026

Big Brother Season Finale: My Thoughts

 It was a satisfying ending to a very fun summer. 

These houseguests played hard, and I enjoyed the chaos. 

Congratulations to Devens!!

Devens and Yash were the two that I was rooting for. 

I was hoping Jason would be a good player and make it far, but that was not the case. 

I am very happy that it was Devens and Taylor as the final two. 

I did feel bad for Drew, but I did not want him to get second place. 

I giggled when I saw him playing with his hair as he sat on the jury, but then I felt bad, thinking maybe it's more of a nervous habit rather than an attention-seeking activity.

I am also happy that Devens won favorite houseguest, although I would have been more excited if it had been Yash. 

In the end, all the jurors rewarded Deven's game play except Lala. 

No surprise there - Lala was usually on the wrong side of the vote, bless her heart. 

Thanks houseguests, and thanks Big Brother. 

Love one another!

By the way, I would usually put SPOILER in the subject line, but people have been posting spoilers all evening, so...

librarianintx

No comments: